Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 4: Whine and Wine

I would love to tell you all that today was full of fun and laughter, but that would be a lie. Samantha is finally asleep and as I sit here drinking my wine, my eyes are fighting to stay open and my brain is slowing shutting down.

Though the day began with some laughter, she's always such a happy baby in the mornings, the day quickly went down hill. The dreaded 6 month teething has truly begun and both Mommy and Baby are suffering. The crying, the drooling, the crying, the irritability, the restlessness, the no-sleep, the crying...
On the positive side, the day did start with laughter and giggles and smiles, not that I was able to catch them on video...again...but look at how excited she is!


So, this is going to be a very short post and I'm going to go to sleep...
Good night, sleep tight, and let's hope for some pearly whites!

No comments:

Post a Comment