Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 56: Cover Model

Ok, Ok, I know, it's been quite a while since my last blog post, but we have been so busy these last few days. There's been swimming, momstown, sleigh rides and visits with Nana! And if the last 56 days of my blog have proved anything, they have certainly proved that time flies when your a mom.


In my last post, Samantha had discovered the stairs and we talked about different types of fear. Well, I know that this blog is supposed to be all about Samantha's laughter, but I hope that you agree with me when I say that is has certainly evolved into something more. I am still obsessed with making Samantha laugh everyday though and thankfully succeed almost every time. But this little girl can be so serious. Either that or she thinks I'm absolutely crazy.

Tonight, my crazy mom side came out and I got down on all fours and started to crawl around on the floor with Samantha. She thought it was absolutely hilarious seeing Mommy like this. She would crawl after me and then we would play "Crawler Chicken" and crawl straight for each other. Thankfully no one was hurt in this "dangerous" game (he he) as I would simply crawl right over top of her and keep on going only to have her chase me down the hall again.

Today, really was a great day! We had a fun mock birthday photo shoot for Samantha. I know... you're probably thinking "There is still 4 months until Samantha's birthday". Insert the word "only" and you have my thoughts though!

Actually, the reason we had the photo shoot was because Today's Parent is offering to have your child's picture on the cover of their June issue! I'm completely serious! So, how could I pass on this offer to have my child finally get the opportunity to model and get the cover of a national magazine? The best part is that this is a limited edition of Today's Parent and only I will get a copy! How cool is that?!

I think every child should get this opportunity, so if you're a subscriber to Today's Parent (hell, even if you're not, pay the $16 and get it and a year's worth of magazines) and brag to your friends about how your baby is a cover model! I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment