Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 2: Twice the fun!

It's day two of my 99 Days of Laughter, and what a fun day we had today! After only waking up three times last night (woo hoo), we started the day off right; with laughter. And I'm sure it ended that way too!

Once again, I'm the fool in the video snorting at my daughter to get her to laugh. She thought that noise coming out of my mouth was just so bizarre and amusing! Though I didn't get the laughter, and it's mostly my snorting, I did get a few of her giggles in the video.


After a fun morning of laughing, Samantha and I celebrated the end of 2012 at TheMuseum. Joined with some friends from momstown KW, TheMuseum hosted a fun Noon Year's Eve Party, complete with a fun pinata candy drop!

We arrived just in time for the countdown! 3-2-1 Happy Noon Year! Though at 6 months old, Samantha couldn't bat at the pinata or eat the candy that fell; she certainly enjoyed watching all the children bat at the pinata and clamber over each other to get the most candy! Ok, I enjoyed it too!


After the potential baby trampling was over Samantha inched her way across the floor to play with her friends, well at least play with their toys. Their toys are obviously so much cooler than hers. Oh dear, I thought that wasn't supposed to start until she was at least 6 years old.

After a fun filled Noon Year's Party, Josh and I headed out to celebrate New Year's Eve with a movie while Grampa Dave babysat his favorite granddaughter. With my dad as the babysitter, I just know that Samantha had twice the fun tonight and ended her day the same way it started - with laughter.

Happy New Years Baby Girl and may your 2013 be full of discovery, love and laughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment